Dr. Mark Doherty MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecologic Oncology Johnson City, TN

4.9

November 7th, 2015
he is an amazing doctor
I had to have surgery by him in 2009 and he was so nice and reassuring. He really makes sure you are taken care of. I had a 20lb ovarian cystic tumor removed and I had to be totally cut down from sternum to pubic hair line and I only lost 2 table spoons of blood during surgery. After surgery he sent me a lovely letter saying if in the future I needed anything or even anyone in my family needed any care to call him. He is such a blessing to have as a doctor.

April 11th, 2015
I would not be alive today without his knowledge and expertise. He cares.

September 10th, 2013
ms
I liked the fact that he explained everything in detail and called me at home in no hurry to answer my questions prior to my scheduling my surgery. Surgery went well and followup was good.

August 15th, 2011
kind, thorough, thoughful
I had a lot of anxiety about the need for changing physicians when I changed jobs. After having ovarian cancer stage 3 and treated successfully, changing was difficult. Dr. Doherty understood the anxiety for what it was. I feel very cared for and safe under his medical care.

June 19th, 2011
Wonderful physician and caring individual
I had an total hysterectomy in Jan. 2010, I was referred to Dr.D as a Medicaid recipient. He is thorough and very kind and professional and obviously cares about people and his work. When I was just about to go in for surgery all the pre op done..he stopped by and held my hand and whispered some caring and encouraging words in my ear, knowing that I had no family members present. My two year follow up visits are almost finished and I shall miss he and his wonderful staff..I am forever grateful to them.