A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lewis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lewis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark C P Lewis MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Mark Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lewis practices Internal Medicine near Geneva, IL.
See Geneva Internists.