A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schwartz, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schwartz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Medicine and Arthroscopic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Glen Schwartz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Mark Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Schwartz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Surgeons.