A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schwartz, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schwartz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Medicine and Arthroscopic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Mark Schwartz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Surgeons.