Orthopaedic Surgeon
204 Ark Rd
Ste 105
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
609-235-7080
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Soccer Mom  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2014

After a devastating soccer injury last year, my daughter was seen by Dr. Schwartz and was diagnosed with a torn ACL and medial meniscus. He performed an arthroscopic ACL reconstruction and meniscal repair. I am glad to report that she is ready for her senior year of high school soccer. His entire staff was great and we will be forever indebted to Dr. Schwartz. He's the BEST !

|  Grateful Tennis Player  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2014

After years of dealing with chronic tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis), I was finally referred to Dr. Schwartz. He performed a minimally invasive procedure (TOPAZ) and it was quite successful. No more braces, shots, and best of all no more pain. Not only am I indebted to Dr. Schwartz, but also my friend who told me about him.

May 20th, 2014

Dr, Schwartz is a wonderful and caring surgeon. I have had several surgeries over the years by various physicians, and I was pleasantly surprised when the phone rang the night of my knee arthroscopy. It was Dr. Schwartz calling me at home to see how I was doing.. I am 6 weeks post-op and extremely pleased with my surgical results. Burlington County Orthopaedic Specialis exceded all my expectations. Great office !!.

Apr 20th, 2014

I am an avid golfer who suffered for years with chronic rotator cuff tendinitis. Despite a full course of conservative treatment, I remained with symptoms.3 months ago during the offseason, Dr. Schwartz performed arthroscopic surgery on my left shoulder. He shaved off some bone spurs, cleaned out the bursa sac (among other things). I recently completed my post op physical therapy and started golfing again (PAIN FREE !). I am a very HAPPY CAMPER. Dr. Schwartz is EXCELLENT !.

Mar 17th, 2014

Dr. Schwartz recently operated on my broken ankle from a slip and fall accident on the ice getting the morning paper. He was EXCELLENT!!. Not only did he show genuine compassion, he explained everything in detail to me and my wife. Very professional.

Feb 9th, 2014

After seeing two other doctors concerning my work related shoulder injury and losing hope, I finally insisted on being referred to Dr. Schwartz who took care of several of my co-workers. He was able to repair my rotator cuff arthroscopically and got me back to work. Once again I am enjoying life, all thanks to Dr. Schwartz.

Jan 1st, 2014

Dr. Schwartz is great with kids. My daughter recently sustained a horrible wrist fracture that required an ambulance ride to Virtua ER in Mount Holly. Dr. Schwartz came in from home in the middle of dinner to set her fracture. He put both me and my daughter at ease, and did a fantastic job. We will never forget his kindness.

Dec 2nd, 2013

My son was referred to Dr. Schwartz by our pediatrician. He was able to confidently diagnose his knee problem and cure him without surgery. I am forever grateful.

Nov 15th, 2013

Knowledgable and friendly. Excellent surgeon. Great staff. He did a great job on my shoulder.

Oct 19th, 2013

All my friends use Dr. Schwartz . He is a great diagnostician, as well as a superb surgeon. Tremendous sports medicine specialist!

Sep 9th, 2013

Dr. Schwartz recently repaired my ruptured Achilles' tendon .i could not be happier with the results. The scar looks great and I have regained normal function. Looking forward to returning to the lineup on my softball team in the Spring. Really good guy.

Aug 4th, 2013

I broke my ankle sliding into home during a softball game, and I am so grateful that Dr. Schwartz was my surgeon. He explained the injury in detail, including going over in detail the x-rays as well as all treatment options. Surgery included a stainless steel plate and several screws. I have since completed my post-op physical therapy and feel great. Can't wait till next season. What a great Doc!

|  Straight Shooter  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2013

Dr. Schwartz is my kind of doctor. He is straight forward and extremely knowledgeable. I found his approach to both my knee and shoulder problems very thorough and comprehensive. He was able to solve my shoulder problem with non-operative treatment, and treated my knee with arthroscopic surgery which was a huge success. The office is well run and his staff is excellent. I recommend him to anyone with orthopaedic issues.

|  Great South Jersey Sports Doc  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2013

Just saw Doctor Schwartz for my final post-op rotator cuff repair visit. My shoulder feels "GREAT" and I am ready to get back on the golf course. I am forever grateful to this talented surgeon.

Apr 24th, 2013

Everytime my weekend warrior hubby tweaks something, we are quick to call to get an appointment with our favorite jock doc. Dr. Schwartz is wonderful.

Apr 18th, 2013

Dr. Schwartz recently operated on my knee for a torn meniscus. Preoperatively he explained everything in terms that I could understand. He put me at ease on the day of surgery , and even called me at home that same night to see how I was doing. What a great doctor!

Apr 6th, 2013

Everytime one of my kids get hurt playing high school sports, it is always Dr. Schwartz who I insist they see. He really knows how to deal with student athletes. I trust him without hesitation to make the right diagnosis and design a treatment plan to get them back to playing as quickly and safely as possible. Dr. Schwartz recently operated on my husband's rotator cuff, and he is doing GREAT !!.

Mar 2nd, 2013

Great Doctor ! Extremely knowlegeable and talented surgeon. Office staff a is courteous and friendly. I like Dr. Schwartz's upfront and direct approach. I highly recommend him.

Jan 19th, 2013

Super Doctor!! He has a very outgoing personality and genuinely was interested in the issues I was having with my shoulder, particulary how it was affecting my ability to do my job. He nailed the diagnosis (labral tear) and fixed the problem.I will be forever thankful.

|  GREAT JOCK DOC !!  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

Whether you are a weekend warrior or high school athlete, Dr. Schwartz is the guy to go to. His waiting room is always filled with grateful patients. Friendly and helpful staff. NO ONE BETTER!!

Oct 16th, 2012

Dr. Schwartz and his staff are highly skilled and professional. I went to him for a second opinion for a problem that had been treated by another physician for over 6 months with little relief. He spent the time necessary to make the correct diagnosis and treatment recommendations. I should have gone to him first.

Oct 9th, 2012

I've known Dr. Schwartz for over 10 years and he has always been able to put me back together. Everyone I refer to him always has a positive experience. I always enjoy listening to his opinions whenever he is featured on Comcast Sports or WIP radio. Well run office.

Oct 6th, 2012

Dr. Schwartz is SUPER !!.He always tries a conservative approach to any orthopaedic issue that I or one of my family members have had. However, when it comes to surgery, no one is better. I have the upmost respect for him and his partners.

Sep 2nd, 2012

Wonderful Doctor !!. He took care of both of my parents who are in their 60's. Got them both back on the golf course. Great office staff.

Aug 11th, 2012

Dr. Schwartz is excellent with kids. Both of my kids have sustained sports injuries over the years including broken bones. He not only puts me at ease, both my children as well. Having kids of his own really shows through. I would not dream of going anywhere else. Great office staff too.

Aug 7th, 2012

What a great office to deal with !! Knowlegeable and helpful staff. All of the doctors in this practice are super, but I like Dr. Schwartz the best. Skillful surgeon.

Aug 5th, 2012

Dr. Schwartz recently operated on my rotator cuff. He did it minimally invasive with an arthroscope and I feel GREAT! ! He is very approachable and answered all my questions, putting me at ease. No need to go into Philly.

Aug 3rd, 2012

Very knowledgeable doctor. He was very thorough in my examination and interpretation of all my xrays and mri. Doctor Schwartz got me back to running without surgery.

Jul 15th, 2012

Great office and staff. Dr. Schwartz has taken care of my entire family for over 15 years. He is always on top of things and knows his stuff. His partners Dr. Hayken and Dr. Bowers are wonderful too.

Jul 3rd, 2012

What a nice guy !! Dr. Schwartz always takes the time to chat with me about fishing and tennis. He has operated on both me and my wife. Great surgical skills.

Jun 24th, 2012

Great doctor. Great office to deal with. Dr. Schwartz and his staff are wonderful. He surgical skills are second to none. Good sense of humor, very easy to talk to.

Jun 23rd, 2012

Great Sports Doc. Always enjoy sharing is expertise on comcast sports and WIP. Has operated on both my knees with great results. Highly recommend him.

Jun 16th, 2012

Dr. Schwartz is great. Knowledgeable and "straight forward". Even though he is a skillful surgeon, he is not "knife happy", and always tries conservative treatment first. My wife and I adore him.

Jun 9th, 2012

Dr. Schwartz reconstructed my daughter's ACL, and we couldn't be happier. He did a GREAT job, and his office is a pleasure to deal with.

May 26th, 2012

My family and I have been using Dr. Schwartz for over 10 years. He has operated on both my knees, and my wife's shoulder. He has also treated both of my kids with broken bones. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff.No matter how busy his schedule was, he always answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. He's SUPER !!

Apr 28th, 2012

Dr. Schwartz did a great job on my rotator cuff. He is a skilled surgeon with a great personality. Very thorough. I recommend him to everyone.

|  Consistently good  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

I have had 3 surgeries done by Dr Schwartz over 12 years, spinal (he no longer does this) elbow, and knee. While he does not spend much face time with you, he is very well prepared when he enters the exam room. He is caring, has a good sense of humor, and gives his patient confidence in his ability. He is an accurate diagnostician who really knows how to read an MRI (many don't.) He resorts to surgery only when it is necessary, and in all my three surgeries, at least, he achieved complete success.

Apr 1st, 2012

Dr. Schwartz did a fantastic job on my husband's ACL surgery. He explained everything in detail and he is ready to resume golfing this Spring.

Mar 25th, 2012

Dr. Schwartz is a superb surgeon with a great office staff. He is extremely thorough and has a great personality.

Mar 19th, 2012

Overall a great office to deal with. Doctor Schwartz put both me and my husband back togetner. He is a special kind of doctor.

Feb 18th, 2012

Dr. Schwartz was wonderful when he took care of my rotator cuff tear. Took two strikes off my handicap. Super Doc!

Feb 8th, 2012

overall great doctor and office

Jan 3rd, 2012

Great Doctor and Staff. Friendly and Competent. Skillful surgeon.

Dec 26th, 2011

Great sports doc and competent staff. Friendly and knowledgeable. No need to go into Philly.

Nov 29th, 2011

Excellent doctor. Dr. Schwartz did a great job on my achilles tendon. I will be sending all my friends to him. Friendly office.

Nov 23rd, 2011

Dr. Schwartz is great. I've had both my shoulder and knee operated on by him with great results. I recommend him to all my friends and relatives. Super staff and convenient office.

Nov 21st, 2011

Dr. Schwartz did an excellent job repairing my rotator cuff. He did it arthroscopically and got me back to golf and tennis. He was thorough and compassionate. I am forever in his debt.

Nov 19th, 2011

Dr. Schwartz was wonderful!!. He did an ACL reconstruction on my daughter and got her back to soccer. His skills were superb and his staff friendly and knowledgeable. Great doctor.

Nov 18th, 2011

Excellent surgeon. Great bedside manner. Caring and Compassionate. Great office staff.

Nov 6th, 2011

Kept waiting over an hour for both visits and then spends very minimal amount of time with you. Too much going on wtih this doctor, too much stacking of patients. Not very caring attitude and then had trouble getting return phone calls. Overall, not a good experience!

|  Dr Schwartz had the solution quickly  |  show details
by b lokey on Feb 1st, 2010

after 5 years of knee issues and many other doctors, Dr Schwartz knew the diagnosis very quickly and solved the problem.