Dr. Mark Schwartz MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2017
GREAT JOB!
i have just completed my post-op rehab for my arthroscopic rotator cuff repair. I feel FANTASTIC!. Dr. Schwartz and his staff did a super job. I have recommended several neighbors to him . Always enjoy seeing him as a medical expert on Comcast Sports.

April 4th, 2017
Great experience with Dr. Schwartz. Very personable and he did a great job repairing my Achilles' tendon.

February 21st, 2017
I originally went to Dr. Schwartz for a second opinion. I I I I found him to be extremely knowledgeable and very thorough in his exam and explanation of my condition. I decided to stick with him. I am so grateful for the fact that he got me better without the surgery my first doctor had recommended.

January 20th, 2017
Dr. Schwartz has been taking care of my family members for over 10 years. He recently completed knee surgery on my husband. Not only is he a skillful surgeon, but a compassionate and caring physician. Always returns all calls and has a great staff.

December 18th, 2016
TWO THUMBS UP!
I was referred to Dr. Schwartz by one of my neighbors after I broke my ankle at a wedding. He examined me, reviewed my xrays and recommended I get plates and screws put in to fix the ankle. Prior to surgery, I got a second opinion who agreed with this recommendation and reassured I was in good hands. Surgery went exactly as planned and I have completed my post-op physical therapy. Throughout my recovery, Dr. Schwartz has been great. My wife is now seeing him for a knee issue. His staff is friendly and efficient.

December 12th, 2016
Dr. Didnt seem interested or concerned about my pain or worries

November 12th, 2016
I am so grateful I found Dr. Schwartz. After being seen at a urgent care center, I was diagnosed with a "sprained knee". 10 days later, I was not getting any better and was seen by Dr. Schwartz. He diagnosed me with a torn quadriceps tendon and prompty scheduled me fro surgery the very next day. I am almost done with my rehab, and feel good. His staff is "top notch" .

October 9th, 2016
Thankful Soccer Mom
Absolute great experience with Dr. Schwartz. When my 10 year old daughter broke her forearm in a travel soccer game, it was Dr. Schwartz who was called in to "set it". He immediately put both me and my husband at ease, and did a wonderful job handling my terrified daughter. Fast forward 2 months, cast off, back on the field. Overall, looking back, wonderful experience during a very stressful event. Hubby now seeing Dr. Schwartz for a rotator cuff problem.

August 24th, 2016
Well run office. Friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Schwartz came highly recommended by 2 co-workers and I was not disappointed. He was thorough in his exam and explained everything in terms I was able to understand. His treatment plan was well laid out with proper follow-up. Well done Dr. Schwartz !!!

August 2nd, 2016
Dr. Schwartz has been taking care of my 3 kids ever since my husband was transferred to the area. Wth all 3 active in sports , we have his office number on "speed dial". We never have a problem getting a timely appointment and the care is always caring and "top notch". His partner Dr. Andrea Bowers is also great, as well as the two physician assistants that work with them. We just got a cast off for a broken wrist, which healed uneventfully. Great find.

August 1st, 2016
Great first visit. He spent plenty of time taking my history and examining me. Reviewed my MRI and Xrays with me and outlined a treatment plan. Well worth my time and co-pay.

July 30th, 2016
Dr. Schwartz did a great job taking care of my 6 year old daughter's wrist fracture. He came into the ER from home and immediately put all of us at ease. The cast is now off and she is enjoying the rest of her summer. THANK YOU DR. SCHWARTZ!!