Dr. Mark Schwartz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 18th, 2016
TWO THUMBS UP!
I was referred to Dr. Schwartz by one of my neighbors after I broke my ankle at a wedding. He examined me, reviewed my xrays and recommended I get plates and screws put in to fix the ankle. Prior to surgery, I got a second opinion who agreed with this recommendation and reassured I was in good hands. Surgery went exactly as planned and I have completed my post-op physical therapy. Throughout my recovery, Dr. Schwartz has been great. My wife is now seeing him for a knee issue. His staff is friendly and efficient.

December 12th, 2016
Dr. Didnt seem interested or concerned about my pain or worries

November 12th, 2016
I am so grateful I found Dr. Schwartz. After being seen at a urgent care center, I was diagnosed with a "sprained knee". 10 days later, I was not getting any better and was seen by Dr. Schwartz. He diagnosed me with a torn quadriceps tendon and prompty scheduled me fro surgery the very next day. I am almost done with my rehab, and feel good. His staff is "top notch" .

October 9th, 2016
Thankful Soccer Mom
Absolute great experience with Dr. Schwartz. When my 10 year old daughter broke her forearm in a travel soccer game, it was Dr. Schwartz who was called in to "set it". He immediately put both me and my husband at ease, and did a wonderful job handling my terrified daughter. Fast forward 2 months, cast off, back on the field. Overall, looking back, wonderful experience during a very stressful event. Hubby now seeing Dr. Schwartz for a rotator cuff problem.

August 24th, 2016
Well run office. Friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Schwartz came highly recommended by 2 co-workers and I was not disappointed. He was thorough in his exam and explained everything in terms I was able to understand. His treatment plan was well laid out with proper follow-up. Well done Dr. Schwartz !!!

August 2nd, 2016
Dr. Schwartz has been taking care of my 3 kids ever since my husband was transferred to the area. Wth all 3 active in sports , we have his office number on "speed dial". We never have a problem getting a timely appointment and the care is always caring and "top notch". His partner Dr. Andrea Bowers is also great, as well as the two physician assistants that work with them. We just got a cast off for a broken wrist, which healed uneventfully. Great find.

August 1st, 2016
Great first visit. He spent plenty of time taking my history and examining me. Reviewed my MRI and Xrays with me and outlined a treatment plan. Well worth my time and co-pay.

July 30th, 2016
Dr. Schwartz did a great job taking care of my 6 year old daughter's wrist fracture. He came into the ER from home and immediately put all of us at ease. The cast is now off and she is enjoying the rest of her summer. THANK YOU DR. SCHWARTZ!!

July 21st, 2016
Horrible Experience. Never Again
Dr. Mark G Schwartz was outright brutal toward my 7yr old grand. He showed no compassion for her crying from pain, stating she should be stopped and then he'll return. She had 2 broken fingers and was in excruciating pain. He came back and snapped the crooked one back in place while she screamed and cried! He had the nerve to shake his head while doing so, as if to say that she was being unreasonable. I maintained my calm because she had to get fixed and my anger was at a point that would have likely landed me in jail had I lashed out even a little bit. She may only be 7 but she could feel the hateful vibe he gave off, her fingers weren't the only thing scarred after that visit, she cried in a low muddle and I asked if it was because her fingers hurt, she said no. The staff was obviously aware of his brutality, because every nurse in that place came in to try and make this little girl who had been hurt that badly by a Doctor nonetheless, feel better and you could see the apologetic looks on their faces. Dr. Schwartz is an a--!

July 1st, 2016
Excellent surgeon and well run office. Dr. Schwartz is knowledgeable and straight to the point. Very personable. Great Doc.

June 11th, 2016
My experience with Dr. Schwartz was phenomenal. His diagnosis of my year long knee problem was "spot on" and his treatment was appropriate . Friendly staff and bright new office. Just sent my best friend to him. HIGHLY RECCOMEND.

May 27th, 2016
What a great experience! Thought I would never say that about needing surgery for a ruptured Achilles tendon, however, the care I got from Dr. Schwartz was fantastic. I have now completed my post-op rehab and back to my normal routine. He is GREAT !