Learn more about Dr. Mark Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Siegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Siegel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Girard Siegel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Mark Siegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Siegel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview Hills, KY.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.