More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Smith
Dr. Mark Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with other offices in Jeffersonville, IN and Louisville, KY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Norton Hospital, Kosair Children's Hospital and Norton Southwest Hospital. Dr. Smith has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Mark Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.
Dr. George Popham
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Louisville, KY 0 mi23
Dr. Lawrence Schaper
Louisville, KY 0 mi32
Dr. Daniel Rueff
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Louisville, KY 0 mi11