A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Snyder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Snyder, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Snyder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Gregg Snyder MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Mark Snyder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Snyder practices Pediatrics near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Agoura Hills, CA.
See West Hills Pediatricians.