A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Snyder, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snyder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Snyder practice?
Dr. Mark Snyder practices Pediatrics near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Agoura Hills, CA.
See West Hills Pediatricians.