A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Watkins is Excellent. Dr. Watkins has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Mercy Medical Center
- The Toledo Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Watkins practice?
Dr. Mark Watkins practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians and Toledo Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Watkins, Dr. Marcel Watkins, Dr. Marcelino Watkins, Dr. Marcellus Watkins, Dr. Marcelo Watkins, Dr. Marco Watkins