A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Watkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Gilbert Watkins DO is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Mark Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Watkins practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Pediatric Specialists.