A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gabbie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gabbie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gabbie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbie graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabbie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabbie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark O. Gabbie practice?
Dr. Mark Gabbie practices Family Medicine near Texarkana, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Family Physicians.