- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gabbie is Excellent. Dr. Gabbie has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gabbie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbie graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabbie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gabbie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark O. Gabbie practice?
Dr. Mark Gabbie practices Family Medicine near Texarkana, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Gabbie, Dr. Markus Gabbie, Dr. Marlon Gabbie, Dr. Marcelo Gabbie, Dr. Marc Gabbie, Dr. Marcellus Gabbie