Learn more about Dr. Mark Gabbie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gabbie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabbie
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabbie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gabbie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbie graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gabbie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark O Gabbie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark O. Gabbie practice?
- Dr. Mark Gabbie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gabbie practices Family Medicine near Texarkana, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Primary Care Doctors.