A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gabbie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gabbie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gabbie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbie graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gabbie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Gabbie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Gabbie practice?
- Dr. Mark Gabbie has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Gabbie practices Family Medicine near Texarkana, AR.
See Texarkana Primary Care Doctors.