A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gabelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gabelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gabelman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabelman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Gabelman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Gabelman practice?
Dr. Mark Gabelman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology near North Bergen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See North Bergen Internists, North Bergen Cardiologists, and North Bergen Critical Care Practitioners.