A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gabelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gabelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabelman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gabelman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabelman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Gabelman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Scott Gabelman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Gabelman practice?
- Dr. Mark Gabelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Gabelman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near North Bergen, NJ.
See North Bergen Internists, North Bergen Cardiologists, and North Bergen Critical Care Practitioners.