A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gabry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gabry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabry
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gabry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabry graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gabry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Gabry MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Gabry practice?
- Dr. Mark Gabry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gabry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, RI.
See Fall River Internists and Fall River Cardiologists.