A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gabry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gabry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabry
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gabry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabry graduated from New York University.
Dr. Gabry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Gabry MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Gabry practice?
- Dr. Mark Gabry has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gabry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Dartmouth, MA and Westport, MA.
See Fall River Internists and Fall River Cardiologists.