A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gaetke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gaetke is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gaetke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaetke graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Gaetke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jonathan Gaetke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Gaetke practice?
- Dr. Mark Gaetke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gaetke practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Sparks, NV.
See Reno Family Physicians.