A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Galperin is Satisfactory. Dr. Galperin has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Galperin graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.More Education & Awards
Dr. Galperin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galperin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Galperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Y. Galperin practice?
Dr. Mark Galperin practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists, New York Internists, and New York Pain Management Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Galperin, Dr. Markus Galperin, Dr. Marlon Galperin, Dr. Marcelo Galperin, Dr. Marc Galperin, Dr. Marcellus Galperin