A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Galperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Galperin, Anesthesiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galperin
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Galperin graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Galperin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Galperin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Galperin practice?
- Dr. Mark Galperin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Galperin practices Anesthesiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.