A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Galperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Galperin, Anesthesiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Galperin graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Galperin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Y Galperin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Y. Galperin practice?
- Dr. Mark Galperin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Galperin practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists and Brooklyn Pain Management Doctors.