A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Garabedian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Garabedian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Garabedian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garabedian graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Garabedian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Charles Garabedian MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Garabedian practice?
- Dr. Mark Garabedian has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Garabedian practices Pediatrics near Mechanicsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton Bays, NY.
See Mechanicsville Pediatricians.