A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Garabedian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Garabedian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Garabedian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Garabedian graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Garabedian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garabedian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Garabedian practice?
Dr. Mark Garabedian practices Pediatrics near Hampton Bays, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsville, VA.
See Hampton Bays Pediatricians.