Dr. Mark Garcia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Garcia?

Posted on April 20th, 2017

It was our first time there and we were both nervous. My husband had precancerous spots in several areas. He took care of them right then and there. He took his time and explained everything. Thank you for taking such good care of both of us. We highly recommend Dr. Garcia for any of your skin care needs.

Highly Recommend

Posted on March 30th, 2017

My experience with Dr. Garcia and his staff was great! From making an appointment to seeing the Doctor, i had a very great visit. Dr. Garcia has treated my whole family and we were all very satisfied. My husband's acne has greatly improved with the help of Dr. Garcia. Also my concerns with my infant were addressed and I was reassured. I highly recommend Dr. Garcia to all my family and friends.

Highly recommend

Posted on February 1st, 2017

I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Garcia for a variety of issues I had with my skin. Each condition was diagnosed and treated successfully. I was so please with my appointment from start to finish.

Posted on December 30th, 2016

I walked out of my appointment fully knowing and understanding what was going on with my skin and how I should be treating it.

Rosacea Problem

Posted on March 27th, 2013

My first visit I was diagnosed w/a type of Rosacea and given a prescription. This med didn't work so well, so he phoned in another - without me having to go in. This medication worked well for almost a year. I stopped on the spur of the moment on my way out of town and asked for a sample, which he gave immediately. I like the fact I didn't have to see and pay for a visit for this request. I would recommend Dr. Garcia to anyone. I've had nothing but 'good feelings' when leaving his office.

Posted on May 18th, 2017