A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gardner, Dermatologist, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gardner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- medical dermatology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Gardner MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Mark Gardner has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gardner practices Dermatology near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Loxahatchee, FL and Boynton Beach, FL.
See Lake Worth Dermatologists.