A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Garrett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Paul Garrett MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Mark Garrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Garrett practices Neurological Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Neurological Surgeons.