A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gebhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gebhardt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gebhardt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Aneurysmal Bone Cysts
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Cysts
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone Tumor (Osteochondromatosis)
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Breast Cancer
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Giant Cell Tumors
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lung Cancer
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebhardt graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 14 awards.
Dr. Gebhardt has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gebhardt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Gebhardt practice?
Dr. Mark Gebhardt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.