Learn more about Dr. Mark Gebhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gebhardt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gebhardt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gebhardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gebhardt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Aneurysmal Bone Cysts
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Cysts
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone Tumor (Osteochondromatosis)
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Breast Cancer
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Giant Cell Tumors
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lung Cancer
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebhardt graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 14 awards.
Dr. Gebhardt has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark C Gebhardt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Gebhardt practice?
- Dr. Mark Gebhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Gebhardt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.