A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Geier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geier
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Geier Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Geier graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Geier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Union Memorial Hospital Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robin Geier MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Geier practice?
- Dr. Mark Geier has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Geier practices Medical Genetics near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Geneticists.