Mark Gelder Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Unnecessary Hysterectomy

Posted on September 8th, 2008

Dr. was eager to do surgery, failed to request a CT scan that would have avoided unnecessary surgery -I didn't have ovarian cancer. Did not provide proper follow-up care for me-I was dismissed with a post surgical abcess which I had to go to another Dr. for help with..I suffered for several months due to the abcess.Failed to write operative notes. This man is all about making money...doesn't care about patients real needs. Since this surgery I have had several CT scans all relating to abdominal pain since this surgery. I felt duped and eight years later I still feel duped.. Also, he was actually my second opinion which I don't think that was ethical either. This guy is quite charming inorder to get your business but his ethics and follow-up care are horrible.

Posted on June 5th, 2011