A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gelernt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gelernt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelernt
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gelernt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gelernt, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelernt graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gelernt has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Gelernt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Gelernt practice?
- Dr. Mark Gelernt has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Gelernt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Audubon, NJ.
See Audubon Internists and Audubon Cardiologists.