A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Geller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Geller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Geller graduated from Sanger General Hospital, University Of California San Diego School Of Medi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Geller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lawrence Geller MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Geller practice?
- Dr. Mark Geller has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Geller practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Internists and Tarzana Endocrinologists.