Dr. Mark Genesen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Genesen?

April 8th, 2015

I only saw Dr Genesen in the hospital but he was was excellent.

May 29th, 2013

Others have mentioned having to wait a while for appointments and I have experienced this occasionally too, but I appreciate so much the time spent with me by Dr. Genesen and staff that I do not begrudge that time to others even if it means I have to wait. Dr. Genesen is intelligent, current, and provided my entire family with a sense of comfort and confidence. His sense of humor and calming bedside manner are worth mentioning too because one certainly does not find that in many doctors. We were impressed.

March 10th, 2013

Dr Genesen and i meet for the first time in Feruary of 2011. He took great care of me and I am still cancer free. He listened to my concerns and allayed my fears. He is more reserved than I am but his professionalism is what I need and want. I would recommend him highly. Yes, the wait time to see him can be longer than I want but he only has office hours two days a week. There are a lot of people he must see in just a few hours......I can be patient!

July 23rd, 2012

Excellent Doctor Geneson

I saw Dr. Geneson in 2008, right after he moved to Tulsa. I would not go to any other oncologist. He stays with me in my examining room until I'm finsihed asking questions. I make sure I write down my questions before I go. I have had to wait for a while on a couple of my appointments and it's worth the wait. He is very, very good at what he does.

May 12th, 2012

Ugh

October 14th, 2010

Unorganized Chaos

My mother has been a patient for over a year with stage 3 Ovarian Cancer. Every appointment we have had has taken well over an hour and half (the shortest we've waited.) up to 3 hours. 2 of them in the waiting room. If my mom would have had a heart attack no one would have known or found her for 2 hours!!! He is cold and talks down to you. His nurses are great but the front office nurses are rude and do not update you on anything and get an attitude when you ask. the nurses in the treatment room are too busy trying to entertain themselves that they forget about the patients.

February 17th, 2010

yes DR Genesen is a very good DR .yes i would recommend him to anyone,he did my surgery really good,and he knew what kind of cyst i had on my ovary,he is a very caring DR thats concrened about his patients.

December 6th, 2009

seemed uninterested

July 18th, 2008

Faulous, compassion, personal, VERY competent

Dr. Mark has been my doctor for nearly three years. He's now moving to Tulsa, OK. I told my husband we should relocate...that's how much I think of this wonderful doctor, man and all other adjectives to describe God's blessing to all women. I will truly miss him.

September 23rd, 2017