Learn more about Dr. Mark Genovesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Genovesi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Genovesi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Genovesi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Genovesi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hiatal Hernia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Genovesi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Genovesi has 25 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Genovesi MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Genovesi practice?
- Dr. Mark Genovesi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Genovesi practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons and Brooklyn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.