Learn more about Dr. Mark Genovesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Genovesi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Genovesi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Genovesi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Genovesi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hiatal Hernia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Genovesi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Genovesi has 25 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Genovesi MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Genovesi practice?
- Dr. Mark Genovesi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Genovesi practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons and Brooklyn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.