Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. Yahoo.
misdiagnosed my son show details misdiagnosed my son
by Linda b on Apr 30th, 2015

I took my then 2 yr old son there after he had tripped and landed on a cactus with his knee. My son did not have a fever or much swelling ( it was a few days after the fall) but I could tell his knee was sore as he was limping. I wanted him cjecked out for peace of mind. Dr Gentile told me my son had the beginning of sepsis and he had me rush to the ER because my son needed surgery immediately to rule out any needles remaining in his knee. I raced to the ER and 5hrs and $2k later was told that there was absolutely nothing wrong with my son, they were surprised that the pediatrician had even sent us as it should be expected that there be some soreness in the knee after falling on a cactus.

Love this place show details Love this place
Dec 11th, 2013

I have been taking my daughter her for eleven years and just love it! Always easy to get appointments, everyone is always friendly and spend so much time with each appointment! Would not take my daughter anywhere else.

Oct 19th, 2012

really love this office. They are wonderful! Really hard to find christian doctors these days.

Mom and Grandam show details Mom and Grandam
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr. Gentile and his staff have been caring for my children for years and now even cares for my grandson as well as my two youngest children. I can't say enough good things about this doctor and the whole staff.

Kingman Arizona show details Kingman Arizona
Aug 4th, 2011

Dr Gentile is the best pediatric doctor I have ever had, I wasn't as greatful for him until I had to move to Kingman. I am still willing to make the four to five hour drive to see him for the important issues my children may have. He has been the pediatrician for my four kids for 15 years would drive even further if I needed to. Excellent care and genuine a very genuine person.

Awesome! show details Awesome!
Feb 19th, 2011

He was my pediatrician from 5-17. GENTILE is the most GENTLE doctor ever. His last name suits him well. After I had my son, there was no questioning who his doctor would be. Dr. Gentile came in to the hospital to visit us the day after my son was born. Followed him the past 6 years. Wouldn't pick anyone else.

WONDERFUL show details WONDERFUL
by Mrs. Castillo on Apr 7th, 2010

INCREDIBLY CARING AND LISTENS TO EVERY CONCERN WE MIGHT HAVE AS PARENTS. HAVE BEEN BRINGING OUR CHILDREN TO HIM FOR OVER 11 YEARS AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM FOR YOUR CHILDREN.

Love Dr. Gentile show details Love Dr. Gentile
by NightBecomesElectra on Nov 8th, 2007 on kudzu.com

All 4 of my children have been going to see Dr Gentile and his staff since they were born. I cannot say enough good things about Dr Gentile and all the people who work there. I bring in all 4 children and even though they run around like crazy and sometimes refuse to cooperate, the staff is patient and take time to answer all questions. They remember you and the details of your life and family. They always offer service with a smile. When you call with questions, your call is promptly returned and your questions answered. They try their best to get you an appt for the same day if needed. Keep up the great work!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Oct 23rd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Great pediatrician. He was recommended to me by my own father (Dr. Mark Gordon) and Dr. Gentile has been great. Kind/patient bedside manner. Great with kids. Practical advice.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jul 2nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Amazing Doctor!: Dr. Gentile is wonderful with my child. He is genuine and truly cares about my child and his condition. He is kind and has the patience of a saint. I am so glad that I found him. Our son's life has truly been better since Dr. Gentile was

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
One of Phoenix Mag's 100 best docs of 2006 show details One of Phoenix Mag's 100 best docs of 2006
by spreadmyword on Dec 29th, 2006 on kudzu.com

This pediatrician was recommended to us by a friend and I really like him. He remembers your child's name and what went on during the last visit. Very patient and answers ALL questions and does not make you feel like you are wasting his time. Never rushes out of the room or stands with one hand on the door handle as though he has no time for you. I really like that and it seems to be a trait missing in many docs these days. I have been able to get in the same day when my child was sick to see the doctor, not just the physician's assistant, and have also gotten a prescription for pink eye called into to the pharmacy without having to go in, which saved me a lot of hassle. Would definitely recommend.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com