A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gentz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gentz
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Gentz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentz graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Gentz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Gentz DO is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Gentz practice?
- Dr. Mark Gentz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mark Gentz practices Infectious Disease near North Chesterfield, VA.