Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Gentz
Dr. Mark Gentz, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA, with another office in North Chesterfield, VA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gentz is affiliated with CJW Medical Center - Johnston Willis Hospital Campus, Henrico Doctors' Hospital and Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Gentz has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Gentz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Peter Torrisi
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0 mi37
Dr. Glenn Giessel
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0 mi35
Dr. Alice Herlihy
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0 mi10