Dr. Mark Georgiadis MD Patient Reviews

3.2

March 17th, 2015
this dr is the most ignorant person i have ever met

January 22nd, 2015
Seems Shallow
This doctor gave up too soon. When he goes away on vacation (very often), his patients are abandoned and their cancer worsens unchecked. No push for integrative tools--therapy, meditation, emotional supports!

June 5th, 2012
Dr. Georgiadis was highly recommended by my PCP. He is incredibly knowledgeable. Takes the time to explain everything one needs to know. His bedside manor is terrific. I was sent to Hillman for a stem cell transplant, and wished I had been able to have Dr. George with me there, but since this is no longer his speciality, he sent me where I would receive the best care. Dr. Georgiadas save my life. I was stage 4 mantle cell lymphoma, didn't even know how sick I was until I came down with pnemonia and they discovered the cancer. I am extremely lucky they found it when they did, and fortunate to have Dr. Georgiadis. Don;t think I could have had better treatment, or been treated better. The staff is all experienced nurses who know what they are doing. While having cancer was bad enough the treatment I received was all excellent. I have absolutely no complaints, and only high praise for them saving my life. I will be able to see my son graduate from chiropractic college this fall and my other son marry in the spring of 2013. I am very fortunate. thank you Dr. Georgiadis.