A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gerard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gerard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gerard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerard graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gerard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gerard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Gerard practice?
Dr. Mark Gerard practices Internal Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists.