A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gerard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gerard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gerard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerard graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gerard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alexander Gerard MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Gerard practice?
- Dr. Mark Gerard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gerard practices Internal Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists.