Learn more about Dr. Mark Gersman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gersman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gersman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gersman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gersman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gersman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gersman has 35 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Gersman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Gersman practice?
- Dr. Mark Gersman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gersman practices Ophthalmology near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, PA.
See Canton Ophthalmologists.