A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gersman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gersman is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gersman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gersman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gersman has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gersman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Gersman practice?
Dr. Mark Gersman practices Ophthalmology near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mentor, OH and Parkersburg, WV.
See Canton Ophthalmologists.