A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gersman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gersman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gersman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gersman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gersman has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Western Reserve Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Gersman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Gersman practice?
- Dr. Mark Gersman has 11 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gersman practices Ophthalmology near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mentor, OH and Parkersburg, WV.
See Canton Ophthalmologists.