A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gettleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gettleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gettleman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gettleman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gettleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Arrowhead Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Gettleman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Gettleman practice?
- Dr. Mark Gettleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Gettleman practices Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.