A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Giesbrecht is Excellent. Dr. Giesbrecht has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Giesbrecht graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Giesbrecht has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Community Behavioral Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giesbrecht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Giesbrecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Giesbrecht practice?
Dr. Mark Giesbrecht practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Giesbrecht, Dr. Markus Giesbrecht, Dr. Marlon Giesbrecht, Dr. Marcelo Giesbrecht, Dr. Marc Giesbrecht, Dr. Marcellus Giesbrecht