Learn more about Dr. Mark Gilger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gilger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gilger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilger graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Gilger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Gilger MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Gilger practice?
- Dr. Mark Gilger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gilger practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pediatric Specialists.