A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gilger is Excellent. Dr. Gilger has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gilger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux, Digestive System Endoscopy EGD, and Esophageal Diseases.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilger graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gilger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gilger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Gilger practice?
Dr. Mark Gilger practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians, Houston Pediatric Specialists, and Houston Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Gilger, Dr. Marcel Gilger, Dr. Marcelino Gilger, Dr. Marcellus Gilger, Dr. Marcelo Gilger, Dr. Marco Gilger