A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gilger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilger
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gilger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilger graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Gilger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Gilger MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Gilger practice?
- Dr. Mark Gilger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gilger practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Gastroenterologists.