Learn more about Dr. Mark Gilger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gilger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilger
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gilger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilger graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Gilger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Gilger MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Gilger practice?
- Dr. Mark Gilger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gilger practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Gastroenterologists.