A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gillespie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gillespie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gillespie, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillespie graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Gillespie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenden Health Systems
- Lourdes Hospital
- Western Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Gillespie MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Gillespie practice?
- Dr. Mark Gillespie has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Gillespie practices Ophthalmology near Paducah, KY.
See Paducah Ophthalmologists.