Learn more about Dr. Mark Gillespie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gillespie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gillespie, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillespie graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Gillespie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenden Health Systems
- Lourdes Hospital
- Western Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gillespie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Gillespie practice?
Dr. Mark Gillespie practices Ophthalmology near Paducah, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, KY.
See Paducah Ophthalmologists.