Learn more about Dr. Mark Gillespy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gillespy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gillespy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillespy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gillespy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gillespy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Florida Health Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Gillespy practice?
Dr. Mark Gillespy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Daytona Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Coast, FL and Port Orange, FL.
See Daytona Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.