A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gillespy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gillespy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gillespy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillespy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gillespy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Halifax Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Cabot Gillespy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Gillespy practice?
- Dr. Mark Gillespy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gillespy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Daytona Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Coast, FL.
See Daytona Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.