A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Girson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Girson, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Girson graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Girson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Samuel Girson MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Girson practice?
- Dr. Mark Girson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Girson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.