A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Girson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Girson
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Girson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Girson, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Girson graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Girson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Samuel Girson MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Girson practice?
- Dr. Mark Girson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Girson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.