A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gittleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gittleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gittleman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Breast Cancer and Breast Cancer Breast Ductal Carcinoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gittleman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gittleman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gittleman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Gittleman practice?
Dr. Mark Gittleman practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.