A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gittleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gittleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gittleman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gittleman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gittleman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Gittleman MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Gittleman practice?
- Dr. Mark Gittleman has 13 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gittleman practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.