A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Glasberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Glasberg is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Glasberg, MD is board certified in Neuropathology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glasberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Glasberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Glasberg MD is a male Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Glasberg practice?
- Dr. Mark Glasberg has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mark Glasberg practices Neurology and Neuropathology near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA and Burbank, CA.
See Oxnard Neurologists and Oxnard Pathologists.