A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Glasgold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Glasgold, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glasgold
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glasgold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glasgold graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Glasgold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jonathan Glasgold MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Glasgold practice?
- Dr. Mark Glasgold has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Glasgold practices Otolaryngology near Highland Park, NJ.
See Highland Park Otolaryngologists.