A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Glasgold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Glasgold, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glasgold
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Glasgold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glasgold graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Glasgold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jonathan Glasgold MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Glasgold practice?
- Dr. Mark Glasgold has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Glasgold practices Otolaryngology near Highland Park, NJ.
See Highland Park Otolaryngologists.