Facial Plastic Surgeon
Video profile
31 River Rd
Highland Park, NJ 08904
732-846-6540
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  wow!  |  show details
by I.L on Jan 2nd, 2014

Dr Mark is amazing! He fixed a previous mini lift with his facelift and within a week I looked so much better. Minimal bruising and the swelling went down in a couple of days. I was able to go outside without makeup in a week! I am so happy I sent my aunts to him because he did such an incredible job. Thanks Doctor Mark!

|  can't help but smile :)  |  show details
by genacindy on Jun 20th, 2013

The whole group in Dr. Mark Glasgold’s office makes you feel very, very comfortable. It’s so easy to come in and talk to them and learn about what’s being done. They take the time to show you what’s going to happen and explain all the procedures, and they did exactly what they said they would do. After the facelift and fat transfer I wasn’t in any pain. Maybe a little discomfort and tightness, but I healed great. You feel special being a patient of his and he wants what’s best. I feel so good and look better. It was really subtle, but it was marvelous. I can’t help but smile.

|  Excellent plastic surgeon - highly recommend  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

In 2011 I had upper/lower blepharoplasty and fat transfer performed by Dr. Mark Glasgold. Based on the excellent results and positive experience, I returned to Dr. Mark in 2012 for a facelift. The quality of Dr. Mark's work is outstanding and I couldn't be happier with the results. I'm looking 10 years younger and completely natural.

|  I love everything about my results  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2012

I love everything about my results. I used to hate looking at my neck and the mirror. It was one of my worst features; that and my eyes. Now Im amazed at how good those two features look. After my surgery I had some pain, but not a lot of discomfort at all, which I was surprised by. I didnt have to take any pain medication other than for the first couple of days, and even then Advil or Tylenol helped.

Jul 11th, 2012

I am so pleased with the results of my Restylane injections. I decided to go to Dr. Mark Glasgold instead of another doctor for the procedure because I have been to his office before. My previous appointment was with his father, Elvin. When I returned to undergo this cosmetic treatment, I made the appointment with Mark because the staff told me hed do a great job, too. He has a really good eye and did a beautiful job. Dr. Mark Glasgolds temperament, his personality goes along with his work. He is very easy to talk to, nice and he listens. That is a plus.

Jun 20th, 2012

In June of 2011 I received a facelift and a lower facelift from Dr. Mark Glasgold. I decided to set up an appointment with him to discuss the procedures based on many, many referrals. I was impressed during our initial meeting for many reasons: his before-and-after pictures, bedside manner, truthfulness, abilities and the fact that he took enough time to address all my concerns. Dr. Glasgold is absolutely willing to work with the patient in terms of what features he can improve. Having gone through the surgery, I am enjoying my results. The youth has been restored to my face.

|  botox and dysport  |  show details
by susannkeeran at Citysearch on Mar 29th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Ive had Botox and Dysport injected to my face over the years with Dr. Mark Glasgold. Its given me the confidence to feel good about how I look at my age. Im not 25-years-old, but Im confident enough to go out there and feel like Im looking fine. Thats what I get when I leave his office under the care of Dr. Glasgold. I look in my mirror and I say, Oh wow, looking good! I did my hair, but the face looks phenomenal!

|  BEST DECISION EVER!!!  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2012

Dr. Mark Glasgold changed my life. Looking in the mirror I felt as if I was looking at someone else. Someone tired and older than the person on the inside. I made a decision to consult with Dr Mark, after seeing results from other women, and I am beyond happy!! From the moment I made the call and talked to his staff, the consultation, being walked thru the entire procedure with all questions answered and the after care. My down time was about a week. I went out on a date 12 days later!! I can only say 'ladies if your feeling the way I did... run to Dr Mark and make your best decision ever'!!!

|  patient for 10 years  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

Ive been a patient for 10 years and I call my doctor, Mark. Trusting my Dr. Mark to listen to me, to achieve the goals I want and handling it in a professional manner with a great sense of humor, makes me feel very comfortable. Its an absolute positive experience to come to his office; I look forward to it. I know when I walk out Ive got what I asked for. Dr. Mark Glasgold is the ultimate great doctor. I think the world of him.

|  Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
by ShellyO at Citysearch on Dec 19th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I highly recommend Dr. Mark to anyone looking for a talented plastic surgeon who specializes in creating natural results. His calming personality, accompanied with his friendly staff, made me feel comfortable and confident during my consultation, surgery and follow-up appointments. My experience with the Glasgold Group has been outstanding!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  excellent staff and care  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

March 1, I had a complete facelift, my upper and bottom eyes done, in front of my ears and behind my ears done, liposuction done in my neck and fat put in my lips. Everything was great and Dr. Glasgold was great! I went in at 8 in the morning and I was out at 5. And I was fine I didnt even take any pain pills. Of course my face, eyes and neck were swollen but I didnt feel all that. My girl friends told me I was going to be in the house for a month, I was going to have drains and this and that. They were scaring the heck out of me but I have to say I didnt have any of that. Once he took the stitches out I was out all the time. I threw on a pair of sunglasses, put a scarf around my neck, fixed my hair and I was out walking around shopping. The results are fantastic and my friends cant believe the difference! I just turned 50 and everytime I go out I get labeled as 40 or 45 so Im very, very happy. I had a very saggy neck and its all straightened out now, and my eyes are good. I couldnt be any more happier and I cant say enough about it. Dr. Glasgolds very personable, very friendly and nice. The staff there is wonderful. The group really took care of me. They called constantly to see how I was doing and Im still doing follow-ups which Im shocked about. I cant say enough about him. Im very, very happy and I would recommend him. As a matter of fact, Ive sent 2 people to him already!

|  Professional care and excellent results  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2011

I am thrilled with my results. I have had work done before and this experience was far superior to my previous one. Highly recommended.

Jun 2nd, 2011

Just had Juvederm and Restylane injections to help improve the vertical folds above my top lip and downturned corners of my mouth. Dr. Mark did an excellent job, and I now have new found lips. He was very patient and honest in his answers to all of my many questions. I would definitely recommend him, and I'm considering a facelift with him in the fall.

|  Compassionate and an artist  |  show details
by SummerZ at Citysearch on Apr 8th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I had a mini facelift. I also had a fat transfer into my cheeks. Dr. Glasgold was amazing. He was very compassionate, made me feel safe. He was emotionally there for me and physically there for me. I had a couple of tears when I had it done and he calmed me down. I have never quite met a doctor like him, I really havent. Its just a very natural look. Nobody has a clue what I had done.

|  Would refer him in a hearbeat  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2011

I had a facelift with Dr. Mark Glasgold. It will be two years this coming October. I was very pleased. They informed me of everything that was going to take place, there were no surprises. I like his employees. Every single person there was very caring. It was very good. I like what he did. I like all of it. One thing that I have to say is he allows us, because I have other friends that were there, to come back as much as we need to, to have confidence in what was done and the healing process, and never charged another penny. He always just wanted us to be happy. I am very happy with the results. As a matter of fact, I just referred him to someone.

|  I look refreshed and natural  |  show details
by NessaW at Citysearch on Mar 30th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I had the facelift. Dr. Glasgold was very informative before surgery. It`s not like a factory. Very personal, very nice. When I spoke with him, he sat down, he talked and kind of reassured you, which was good because basically I told him I dont want to look like Joan Rivers and he said, No, you are going to look very, very natural. And honestly, I think I do. It was great. I have had comments made, You look more refreshed, you dont look drawn or There is something different about you. If you dont tell them, they dont know. Its just very, very natural. I would definitely recommend him to anybody that really wants to do this.

|  Very Natural Look  |  show details
by GenieJ on Mar 25th, 2011

It was three years ago that I went to Dr. Mark Glasgold. I had noticed as I got in my mid to late 40s and 50, my eyes had bags underneath and I just felt that whenever I looked in the mirror I just looked tired, tired and haggard. So I touched base with him and we talked about what he could do. He did a fat transfer, where he took some fat from my leg and then he injected that in places. He also did a facelift and eyelid lift. The procedure took about five hours in his office and I received excellent care. I had not one disappointing or regretful emotion from the entire thing. I look at other people that I know have had work and I think I look better. So I think I have made a great choice with him.

|  Great Facelift!  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2011

I had a total facelift done with Dr, Glasgold. I am very pleased with my results. Theyre very natural looking. I look refreshed! Not artificial at all! I have gotten a lot of positive reviews from it. I definitely refer Dr, Glasgold, because he was excellent in all respects and a very qualified surgeon

|  Long Lasting Facelift  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

I had a facelift in 2002 and it still looks good. Have had some Restlyn touch-ups in 2005 and 2011. It looks very natural and no one guesses how old I am.

|  He's AN ARTIST!!  |  show details
by JC on Oct 15th, 2010

I have seen Dr. Mark Glasgold for Botox and Juvederm, and also a Mid-Facelift. I was wonderfully pleased and surprised by the results. They were better actually than I had even expected or anticipated. I was very, very pleased, wonderfully pleased! I have already at least five patients to him! Each of those women have been completely satisfied. Never disappointed with anything! He is An Artist!

|  Dr. Mark Really Knows His Stuff!!!  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2010

I had a facelift done by Dr. Mark Glasgold, I call him Dr. Mark. I found out about Dr. Mark Glasgold when I met a lady that looked amazing with a beautiful face She was 65 and I was shocked when I heard it. I thought she was maybe like 45 or so I was interested in a facelift,so I decided to make a bold move and asked her not to take it personally but that I am interested in a facelift and if she by any chance had the surgery if she could tell me who it was and if not just take it as a compliment. I went to talk to Dr. Mark, he impressed me as a complete professional, a real researcher, that he was really interested in research and a cutting technique that he is developing and others that he is developing. He was more than a surgeon that tells you that you need more than you need. I was very, very impressed and trusted him completely from the first time I talked with him. He really knows his stuff and instilled a very, very safe and trustworthy feeling.

|  He's Very Upfront  |  show details
by Sabin0917 on Oct 14th, 2010

I really never had a surgical experience with him.I had a visit because I compressed a vertebra, it was very pleasant. He tells you right upfront what is going on. He did recommend a surgeon, and I ended up having a hip replacement and I was extremely pleased because he gives good recommendations. It turned out fantastic!

|  After 8 years, I still go to him!  |  show details
by inery82 on Oct 6th, 2010

About eight years ago, I had my eyes done, fat injections and I had a facelift. Dr Mark Glasgold was recommended by a friend.I just found him to be honest. He was not pushing any unnecessary procedures on me. He just asked me what I liked and did not like about my face. He told me what could be done about it. I saw his work and I thought he was an excellent person for me. I healed very fast, I later had a professional make-up artist do my face and he said that he had never seen anything like this before. Everything is very personal I recommend him as a face surgeon, he does good injections and everything but everybody is different. Whats good for me might not be good for somebody else. I find that Dr. Glasgold is a very straight forward guy he tells me the truth. If I don't need some procedure he will tell me about it. The results look very good and my face is holding up very nicely. I still go to him every 6 months for maintenance visits.

Sep 26th, 2010

Dr. Glasgold was one of 8 doctors I had visited before I decided who I was going to go to do my eyes. I knew right away he wasn't for me. He was rude, no bed side manner, getting answers to my questions was like pulling teeth. He wasn't a pleasant person, and it didn't look like he cared if I was going to be his patient, he acted very much like he was doing me a favor. I'm not going to him!

|  Top Notch in my books!  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2010

I had a facelift done with Dr. Mark Glasgold.I trust him implicitly. I have been going to the Glasgold Group for over probably 15 years; not only myself, but other family members. I found out about him, I believe it was when they advertised in New Jersey Magazine. I had seen the ad and it was not for me at the time, it was for my son. Back then, it was their father, Dr.Alvin Glasgold who did a procedure on my son and I. We couldn't have been happier. I like the idea that they are all together, in the Glasgold Group, Father and two sons, they are all working together and that is what you need, team work.I have known Dr. Mark Glasgold over the years so I have to say he is no doubt definitely getting better and better.They like me and I like them, you have to like and trust your patients and your doctors. That's a big plusEven my anesthesiologist was wonderful and a very skilled professional. I love her. My recoveries have varied, depending on my procedures; it can take between two to three weeks. I can say -I'm happy with the overall results. Theyre top notch and I would not go anywhere else.

|  Great experience with Dr. Glasgold  |  show details
by Anne R. on Sep 7th, 2010

I had a facelift done and I believe a fat transfer also and I am very happy with it. I had been with whom I call my Dr. Mark for quite a while. I had been going in for Botox and other procedures so I knew definitely that I wanted him to do it. I had approached Dr. Mark on several occasions and until a certain point he said, "No, you don't need that. You do not need a facelift yet." Two or three years after I initially approached him about a facelift he said, "Yes, you are now ready for it." This indicates to me that this is a surgeon who is typically looking out for my best interests. He is not doing a procedure too early. It is when he thinks its time for it and when we are both in agreement it that he will proceed with it and that I appreciate.I do not remember how I found him. I thank my lucky stars that I did. We hit it off right away. He is easy going. He is forthright. He has a great sense of humor. He put me at ease immediately. Everybody in the office is fabulous, supportive and totally there for me as a patient. I feel nothing but comfort going in there.

by Joan on Aug 20th, 2010

About a year ago I had fat on the top of my lids and I had puffiness under my eyes. I also had some wrinkles under my eyes. He had to go underneath and cut me and take the fat away.I had gone to two other doctors that actually said that they would not be able to do it at all. Then I was recommended to Dr. Glasgold. I went and he said that he was one of the few that would be able to do it because he went below the eye. He did not cut where they usually cut inside, he cut below.He was honest and I felt confident that he would do a good job. Absolutely wonderful! They all are very caring of me and they did everything that they could to make me feel comfortable. They took good care of me and after the surgery he had called that day. When I went back for the follow up he was great. He took the stitches out. They took me in right away so I did not have to sit in the waiting room.I am very happy. I just had really, really swollen eyes since I was in high school and it made me like really sad. I would put makeup on and everything but people would ask me if I was tired or had bad allergies. I had brought in a magazine of a girl that had perfect eyes, and he was laughing. He said no one has those eyes! But I will get as close as I can. He spoke to me about it. He took pictures and everything, before and after. He told me it was going to be a lot better. He did not promise me anything.He took some pictures and gave me medication to take, kind of like herbal medication that would keep the swelling down. They gave me pills that I should take just on my way there to kind of relax me. Then I took another one when I got there. They were all really very nice. They were talking to me until the time that I went in. My husband was there and they were talking and joking with him. After it looked fine. My husband drove me home and I did put ice on it and I was in no pain. I did not even have to take Tylenol. I was a little swollen. I had the little red marks underneath where the stitches were. He said as time went on it would go away more and more because I was excited at the beginning. When I came out of surgery my husband said to me I see an improvement already.I would recommend it to anyone because there was no pain. They called me that night and then I think I had gone in I don't know how many days after to get my stitches out and it was painless. He actually did say I was a very good patient, one of his best.I still have wrinkles underneath my eyes which he said there was no way he could get to because then he would have to pull my eye and that was like another major concern what that he would not pull my eye so tight that I would look funny. I said please do not ruin the shape of my eyes and he said he was not going to. He said he would not think of pulling too tight. He was very like honest with what he could do and he was very accurate as far as how much he could take.He is excellent in what he does and when they go to him they should feel very confident in what he tells them because he tells you the way it is. He tells you what he can do and what he cannot do. He just makes you feel really good. And I like him a lot because he is very, very nice.

|  Everyone was Excellent!!  |  show details
by MaryAnnC on Jul 2nd, 2010

I had a total facelift March 18, 2009, about a year ago.I interviewed three other doctors and I found that I liked him the best. I was referred to Dr. Glasgold by two friends; one of which had cosmetic surgery with him and his father actually and another one who actually I think works for him.Everybody was excellent, very professional. I went in the morning and I had some sedation to relax me. About a half hour later I had the procedure, which lasted about six and a half hours. I came home afterward and everything was fine. I iced it for four days and had a very good recovery and very good results.I am very pleased with the results. It is very natural looking and makes me look refreshed. It is not artificial at all and I have gotten a lot of positive reviews from it.I would definitely refer him. He was excellent in all respects and very qualified to do the surgery.Know that they tell you exactly what to expect and you need to be a little patient because you do not see the excellent results for about I would eight weeks. I was back in the gym in a week. I had experienced some black and blue but everybody is different. It was very predictable from what they told me and very good.