A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Glaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Glaum, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glaum
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Glaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Glaum, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaum graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark C Glaum FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Glaum practice?
- Dr. Mark Glaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Glaum practices Allergy & Immunology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Allergists.