A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Glaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Glaum, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glaum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Glaum, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaum graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark C Glaum FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Glaum practice?
- Dr. Mark Glaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Glaum practices Allergy & Immunology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Allergists.