Dr. Mark Glodener MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 6th, 2017
Patient for 8 years
Always fits you in, if you are sick or have an injury! He is a wonderful family doctor, who treats you with kindness and understanding. Love his entire staff!!!

January 31st, 2017
Excellent experience
Friendly, professional, communicative and engaged doctor. Appointments are punctual. I highly recommend him!

January 31st, 2017
Excellent experience

March 6th, 2016
Trust & comfort finally found
I have always struggled with anxiety towards people in authorative positions, teachers, boss, doctors which has made it a true struggle to stay with any doctors more than once. I typically go out of my way to avoid male doctors- for the first time I look forward to seeing Dr. Mark Glodener and staff, I respect, trust, value and appreciate him. Patient for 4 years.

February 16th, 2016
Staff extremely courteous, will be family Doctor for a long time

November 5th, 2015
Perfect General Physician
Very smart; good at diagnosis. Understands that disease and illness are impacted by stress, exercise, and our thoughts. Takes the time to really talk to me. Love his sense of humor, and he wouldn't let me get away with excuses. His office runs smoothly, but they are friendly and easy to work with.

October 30th, 2015
Client
NEVER AGAIN. Dr Glodener's main concern with his patient's is money. My family has been seeing him for several years, nobody has any illnesses. He always wants you to come in so he can collect the co-pay for small things like refills and referrals. The office NEVER returns calls on time, they claim the policy is 24 hours, I called several times, to be specific 4 times to tell him or the nurse that there was a problem and needed attention. His staff was very rude, so they told me I need to go to the ER, without even asking me what was the problem, finally he answered the phone, was very rude and unprofessional. I am absolutely appalled with his unprofessional BEHAVIORS, horrible manners and TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Please RUN RUN RUN. Don't take your loved ones to someone that does NOT care, absolutely NOT.

October 15th, 2015
Great doctor
Dr. Glodner has been my doctor for 4 years now and has always been available and attentive. He is personable and is always willing to discuss any issues I may have. I plan to continue to see him indefinitely.

March 18th, 2015
Very good Dr

September 16th, 2014
Great Doctor
Doctor Mark is simply the best. I'm 50+ and in good health thanks in part to Dr Mark. He helped me beat a diabetes diagnosis by changing diet and moderate exercise. He is knowledgeable, open minded, and keeps up to date. You'd do good to find a specialist of his caliber. .. let alone a general practice...

June 9th, 2013
Horrible practice
This office is in business to collect co-pays. If you have a prescription they will not refill it without it without making you come in for a visit and paying a fee. Dr. Gloedener is a jerk of the highest caliber, and has no real concern for patients well being. He's more of a business man than a dr.

January 24th, 2012
Great Doctor!
Dr. Glodener is caring, professional and courteous. I have a rare disease and he listens and learns which is very rare for physicians these days. I feel comfortable knowing he will address any concerns I have with compassion and will help me decide the best course of action. I think he is great and his staff demonstrates the same qualities.