A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Godat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Godat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Godat, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Godat graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Godat has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Godat MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Godat practice?
- Dr. Mark Godat has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Godat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.