A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Godfrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Godfrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Godfrey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Godfrey graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Godfrey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Godfrey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Godfrey practice?
- Dr. Mark Godfrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Godfrey practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.