Dr. Mark Gold MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery San Diego, CA

April 4th, 2015
Breast Augmentation
Great job! making them look natural. 10yrs ago going back for silcone.

July 12th, 2013
Mini Facial
Dr. Gold performed a mini-facial surgery on me around 1 1/2 months ago. Although it took longer than I would have liked for the swelling to go down (one month) I must admit I absolutely love the result. I also had some puffiness under my eyes (fat) which he removed surgically at the same time. The first few weeks I was very nervous about the swelling in both my face and eyes, especially the eyelids. Dr. Gold had made it clear it would take at least a month but I was hoping I'm special. Now I know I'm not. None of my friends at the gym, neighbors I talk to all the time, or others I come in contact with regularly have noticed anything different except for some of them making comments that I look glowing, radiant, or great! The staff is very nice, friendly and accommodating even after the surgery! I have already had 2 follow-up visits and was surprised he would like to see me one more time next week, which tells me he really cares and wants to keep seeing me until there is absolutely no swelling what-so-ever. I definitely recommend Dr. Gold!

June 21st, 2012
Dr Gold was thoughtful, helpful and very professional. I am very happy with my two surgeries and would highly recommend him to others!

November 20th, 2009
Gratitude
Dear Dr. Gold and Staffthanks so much for taking such good care of me and for doing a wonderful job on my surgery! You all are the best! Thanks Again for Everything!