Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Mini Facial  |  show details
by Very Happy on Jul 12th, 2013

Dr. Gold performed a mini-facial surgery on me around 1 1/2 months ago. Although it took longer than I would have liked for the swelling to go down (one month) I must admit I absolutely love the result. I also had some puffiness under my eyes (fat) which he removed surgically at the same time. The first few weeks I was very nervous about the swelling in both my face and eyes, especially the eyelids. Dr. Gold had made it clear it would take at least a month but I was hoping I'm special. Now I know I'm not. None of my friends at the gym, neighbors I talk to all the time, or others I come in contact with regularly have noticed anything different except for some of them making comments that I look glowing, radiant, or great! The staff is very nice, friendly and accommodating even after the surgery! I have already had 2 follow-up visits and was surprised he would like to see me one more time next week, which tells me he really cares and wants to keep seeing me until there is absolutely no swelling what-so-ever. I definitely recommend Dr. Gold!

|  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

Dr Gold was thoughtful, helpful and very professional. I am very happy with my two surgeries and would highly recommend him to others!

|  Gratitude  |  show details
by B.K on Nov 20th, 2009

Dear Dr. Gold and Staffthanks so much for taking such good care of me and for doing a wonderful job on my surgery! You all are the best! Thanks Again for Everything!

|  Great boobs-after 10 years!  |  show details
by rustyfun on Mar 1st, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr. Gold did my breasts ten years ago and they are still doing great!! No one suspects they aren't mine because they have a natural fall to them. After a year, they did resemble my former pair before nursing two kids. The scar is no where to be found! He's a gem!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Plastic Surgery  |  show details
by Dublin on Dec 18th, 2006 on kudzu.com

For a long time I wanted to have surgery. I talked with a lot of doctors, but didn't feel comfortable until I met Dr. Gold. He took the time to answer all of my questions and put me at ease. I am so happy with my result and I just wanted others to know. Sandra

Read Full Review at kudzu.com