A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Goldberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Goldberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberger graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Goldberger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Goldberger DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Goldberger practice?
- Dr. Mark Goldberger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Goldberger practices Neurological Surgery near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Twp, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Mount Clemens Neurological Surgeons.