Neurological Surgeons, Surgical Specialist

1030 Harrington St
Ste 205
Mount Clemens, MI 48043
877-784-3667
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by arlene mcginnis on Apr 15th, 2014

I had and MRI and went back for another appointment, I sat in the examining room for 2 hours waiting, finally he came Dr.Goldberger coudn't see what the problem was and suggested a mylogram unless I wanted him to wing it, i was already getting apprehensive because i thought a MRI was the latest and greatest.I had the mylogram and went back on the appointment day, the office called and gave me, and they say i had wrong day and to come back next week, i wasnt wrong. but they did me a favor, i didnt go back i went to Dr. Easton at Beaumont he is the best, he looked at my MRI and seen the stenosis right away and never looked at the mylogram, the story is actually longer but im cutting it short. I JUST THANK GOD I GOT OUT OF THERE

|  Emergancy  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

After an injury at work with a fall, I was unable to walk. Went to M.C.R.M.C. ER. The doctors sent me for a MRI after they did other test. My result " A train wreak" Dr. Goldberger did L1-L5 fusion and sent me to RIM for rehab. I am able to walk again with minimum assitance. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a nerologist.

|  Cerival Fusion  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2011

I had cerival fusion 6 weeks ago and couldn't be happier. Every thing went great. The hospital staff was excellent. Go Mt. Clemens Regional. Dr. Goldberger needs to work on his bedside manner, but that's ok as long as he is a great surgeon.

|  Use extreme caution here  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2010

This man did surgery on me for a herniated disk. I have been virtually bedridden for 6 years since he did the surgery. My pain is so excruciating I sometimes don't think I can go on. He was very courteous until after the surgery when my pain was worse than before the surgery. His exact comment to me was "I just don't know what is wrong with you". He never did any follow-up testing to find out. Two years, yes, TWO YEARS after the surgery I had my first MRI since he cut me. The report was so long it took 2 pages. It showed areas where I had bleeding after the surgery and multiple damaged areas to the spinal cord, other disks, and surrounding structures. I am not an elderly person who should expect some degeneration. I was 39 years old when he stole my life. My advice... stay far away.

Doctor's Response

Sorry to say that this comment is totally outrageous...not only does it display blatant slander but the anatomical references are completely misrepresented and wrong. Unfortunately, this forum does not provide me with the opportunity or tools to properly analyze this patient's outlandish claims since it condones anonymity. To the writer of this comment, I truly apologize if you felt underserved and mistreated. It is obvious you didn't understand the nature of your presurgical injuries and pathology. To all reading these comments and response, I urge you to accept the notion that I strive to treat all reasonable patients with respect and dignity. As a humble surgeon, I cannot completely control all outcomes as they relate to conservative therapy and invasive surgical procedures.

|  They are Located Inside Mt. Clemens General Hospital  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 15th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

On the second floor. You can take the elevator. This is a fine groupof neurosurgeons. I went here without a doctors referral and explai...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Dr. Mark Goldberger is the top Neurosurgeon on staff here  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 19th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

Because he is so sought after, it may take a while to get in to see this doctor. He has registerednurses and assistant doctors that fill ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com