A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Goldfinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Goldfinger is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Goldfinger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfinger graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Goldfinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Goldfinger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Goldfinger practice?
- Dr. Mark Goldfinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Goldfinger practices Anesthesiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Anesthesiologists.