A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Goldgeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Goldgeier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldgeier graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldgeier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Goldgeier MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Goldgeier practice?
- Dr. Mark Goldgeier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Goldgeier practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Dermatologists and Rochester Internists.