Dr. Mark Goldgeier MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 7th, 2016
Both NY State and federal government must slap Dr. Goldgeier....
Dr. Goldgeier and his Clinton Crossings Dermatology staff have refused to find the most effective communication with deaf patient. The front desk yelled, "NOOOO! We don't provide ASL interpreter for you!!" That's NOT acceptable because the law clearly states no patient can be discriminated against based on individuals with disabilities. How could Dr. Goldgeier practice for many years??

June 15th, 2016
RUSHED
I came in early then waited 35 min. past my apt. time to see him. He rushed in and rushed out with no explanation of the procedure. Asked many non-medical questions. Needs to stay on topic.

December 2nd, 2015
Besides Dr. Goldgeier being extremely professional, ethical and knowledgeable, Dr Goldgeier takes the time to educate his patients, treats them with respect and kindness. His staff is equally professional and efficient.

September 14th, 2015
Uncomfortable and Rushed Exam
Mark Goldgeier rushed me and kept asking me why I was single. He was more concerned about my relationship status than his exam of me. I felt helpless and insulted. He kept pushing dermatology products at me too. His beside manner was poor and made me feel extremely uncomfortable. The staff there kept telling me how lucky I was to get an appointment with him. I didn't feel so lucky.

August 13th, 2015
This man saved my life. Faced with a terrible skin disorder, he determined to solve the problem and did not give up until it was solved (unlike others who were quick to decide they could not help). He is brilliant, kind and persistent. At first he may appear brisk but will give every bit of time necessary to get the job done. He has my admiration and appreciation.

May 14th, 2015
Uncaring,unprofessional and stereotypical.Will never come back

March 24th, 2015
Dr. Goldgeier is outstanding
Dr. Goldgeier literally saved my life. He was able to diagnose a life-threatening illness that several others had missed. He has been following me since then, and as a health care professional myself I am grateful for both his professional expertise and compassionate care. I have had numerous and repeated contacts both in person and on the phone with the staff who work in the office, and they consistently go above and beyond to assure excellent care and service. When my primary care physician sent me to Dr. Goldgeier he told me that he is the best there is, and I agree!

December 15th, 2014
Talented
Dr . Goldieger is extremely talented. He quickly and accurately diagnosed my Lupus and started effective treatment. Very pleased.

December 4th, 2013
Recently received form one of our patients....
Dear Dr. Goldgeier.. ......it is hard to come up with any words that can adequately express the gratitude I feel for all you have done for our family. I knew in my heart that we were all in the hands of the best doctor we could ever hope for. You have made, what has at times been almost unbearable into a hopeful and less frightening place. Thank you for the compassion you have shown to all of us and for strength regained.....

March 6th, 2013
Love Dr G and his entire staff
Dr Goldgeier was the only doctor to figure out what was wrong with me. He also saved my husbands life after detecting a melanoma. He gave us his cell phone number if we had any questions once we were outside the office. I have referred many family members and friends to Dr G's office as well. The staff is so friendly and helpful. We feel like guests at the office and not patients.

February 17th, 2013
Good doctor, did not feel he was overly knowledgeable
Solved my issue, however, he was very into using strong steroids to fix my problem, as opposed to using alternatives that may have been better for my sensitive skin...(I am NOT a doctor) just pointing that out. Otherwise it was a good overall experience and I would see him again.

September 1st, 2012
One of the Worst Experiences Ever
Got to my appointment on time. The receptionist never looked up and left me waiting while she was on the phone. Then waited 30 min in the waiting room and another 20 in the exam room. He rushed in with a nurse and mumbled to her the whole time. Never answered my questions and left me with a nurse who appeared out of her league. Don't know where the other reviews came from but this "doctor" wasn't helpful at all and has the bedside manner of a dictator. I'm never coming back!! Watch out.