Dr. Mark Goldgeier MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 27 reviews

February 15th, 2017
Friends of the practice works for me
Saw Dr Goldgeier last week and had spots removed that I hated. Finally I was able to get rid of these skin tags ! It didnt cost me more, I was glad to hear he could do that for me under his new set fee. Had my precancers treated and my mole screening too. Best of all no wait, it was like he was waiting for ME.

February 13th, 2017
Dr. Goldgeier is very knowledgeable, his level of expertise is invaluable.

January 12th, 2017
Lucky to have this practice in Rochester
very professional, i know many people that use Dr. Goldgeier and feel fortunate to have his knowledge and expertise locally.

July 7th, 2016
Both NY State and federal government must slap Dr. Goldgeier....
Dr. Goldgeier and his Clinton Crossings Dermatology staff have refused to find the most effective communication with deaf patient. The front desk yelled, "NOOOO! We don't provide ASL interpreter for you!!" That's NOT acceptable because the law clearly states no patient can be discriminated against based on individuals with disabilities. How could Dr. Goldgeier practice for many years??

June 15th, 2016
RUSHED
I came in early then waited 35 min. past my apt. time to see him. He rushed in and rushed out with no explanation of the procedure. Asked many non-medical questions. Needs to stay on topic.

December 2nd, 2015
Besides Dr. Goldgeier being extremely professional, ethical and knowledgeable, Dr Goldgeier takes the time to educate his patients, treats them with respect and kindness. His staff is equally professional and efficient.

September 14th, 2015
Uncomfortable and Rushed Exam
Mark Goldgeier rushed me and kept asking me why I was single. He was more concerned about my relationship status than his exam of me. I felt helpless and insulted. He kept pushing dermatology products at me too. His beside manner was poor and made me feel extremely uncomfortable. The staff there kept telling me how lucky I was to get an appointment with him. I didn't feel so lucky.

August 13th, 2015
This man saved my life. Faced with a terrible skin disorder, he determined to solve the problem and did not give up until it was solved (unlike others who were quick to decide they could not help). He is brilliant, kind and persistent. At first he may appear brisk but will give every bit of time necessary to get the job done. He has my admiration and appreciation.

May 14th, 2015
Uncaring,unprofessional and stereotypical.Will never come back

March 24th, 2015
Dr. Goldgeier is outstanding
Dr. Goldgeier literally saved my life. He was able to diagnose a life-threatening illness that several others had missed. He has been following me since then, and as a health care professional myself I am grateful for both his professional expertise and compassionate care. I have had numerous and repeated contacts both in person and on the phone with the staff who work in the office, and they consistently go above and beyond to assure excellent care and service. When my primary care physician sent me to Dr. Goldgeier he told me that he is the best there is, and I agree!

December 15th, 2014
Talented
Dr . Goldieger is extremely talented. He quickly and accurately diagnosed my Lupus and started effective treatment. Very pleased.

December 4th, 2013
Recently received form one of our patients....
Dear Dr. Goldgeier.. ......it is hard to come up with any words that can adequately express the gratitude I feel for all you have done for our family. I knew in my heart that we were all in the hands of the best doctor we could ever hope for. You have made, what has at times been almost unbearable into a hopeful and less frightening place. Thank you for the compassion you have shown to all of us and for strength regained.....