Dr. Mark Goldgeier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Goldgeier?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2017

The Best

I have seen many dermatologists for my skin and no one has been as successful as Dr Goldgeier. He has taken on a new practice module that I am quite thrilled with since he's started this module I have seen him 2 and actually have received reimbursement from my Insurance company! I will keep coming.

April 21st, 2017

Sarcastic, Insulting, Over medicates Mocks PTSD survivors, Ruined my skin !!!

Dr Mark Goldgeier needs to revisit his Manners, and learn to delegate his patients to correct Doctors when skin is not the only issue. Over medicates, mocks you.. ask his staff, This man thinks he knows everything. He ruined my skin, went to ER 4 times after his medications. When I went to his office and sat in the waiting room after ER refused me care with a severe reaction to meds he said he was to busy to see me . I was unable to breath or move... Thank god Highland Hospital stabalized me 2 days later with an EPI BEWARE !

April 4th, 2017

Very Happy

I have no visited Dr. Goldgeier a few times under his new office structure. Each time I get a great deal of attention from the staff as well as Dr. Goldgeier. Hes very thorough and I am very happy that he's taken this route. Cheers!

February 24th, 2017

Absolutely thrilled!

My wife and I were recently seen at Dr. Goldgeiers office and we were absolutely thrilled on the new structure. At first we questioned it but decided to try it out only to find that our insurance companies paid us for over half of the cost of our visits! Dr. Goldgeier was amazing with all of his knowledge and he took the time to explain everything to us and made sure we were completely satisfied with the outcome of the visit and making sure we didn't have any other questions before leaving. The staff were also amazing and very knowledgeable of the paperwork needed to submit to the insurance companies not to mention they had everything we needed to do so! We definitely will be returning and we are for sure telling our friends.

February 24th, 2017

Absolutely Amazing

My wife and I were seen recently both with all inclusive visits only to find out that Insurance gave us back more than half of the cost of the original visit! We are absolutely thrilled on how easy it was to submit to our insurance companies. The staff was very helpful with explaining the paperwork and they provided us with everything that we needed. Dr. Goldgeier was over the top and made sure that we left completely satisfied with our visits and that there were no futher questions we had. We definately will be back!!!!

February 15th, 2017

Friends of the practice works for me

Saw Dr Goldgeier last week and had spots removed that I hated. Finally I was able to get rid of these skin tags ! It didnt cost me more, I was glad to hear he could do that for me under his new set fee. Had my precancers treated and my mole screening too. Best of all no wait, it was like he was waiting for ME.

February 13th, 2017

Dr. Goldgeier is very knowledgeable, his level of expertise is invaluable.

January 12th, 2017

Lucky to have this practice in Rochester

very professional, i know many people that use Dr. Goldgeier and feel fortunate to have his knowledge and expertise locally.

July 7th, 2016

Both NY State and federal government must slap Dr. Goldgeier....

Dr. Goldgeier and his Clinton Crossings Dermatology staff have refused to find the most effective communication with deaf patient. The front desk yelled, "NOOOO! We don't provide ASL interpreter for you!!" That's NOT acceptable because the law clearly states no patient can be discriminated against based on individuals with disabilities. How could Dr. Goldgeier practice for many years??

June 15th, 2016

RUSHED

I came in early then waited 35 min. past my apt. time to see him. He rushed in and rushed out with no explanation of the procedure. Asked many non-medical questions. Needs to stay on topic.

December 3rd, 2015

Besides Dr. Goldgeier being extremely professional, ethical and knowledgeable, Dr Goldgeier takes the time to educate his patients, treats them with respect and kindness. His staff is equally professional and efficient.

September 14th, 2015

Uncomfortable and Rushed Exam

Mark Goldgeier rushed me and kept asking me why I was single. He was more concerned about my relationship status than his exam of me. I felt helpless and insulted. He kept pushing dermatology products at me too. His beside manner was poor and made me feel extremely uncomfortable. The staff there kept telling me how lucky I was to get an appointment with him. I didn't feel so lucky.