A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Goldin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Goldin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Goldin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General OB/GYN and colpscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldin graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Goldin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Goldin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Goldin practice?
- Dr. Mark Goldin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Goldin practices Emergency Medicine near Red Bluff, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Emeryville, CA.
See Red Bluff Emergency Physicians.